We create success through smart strategies.
With a focus on simple, intuitive and integrated campaigns, we offer a full service approach to deal with the marketing challenges that your business encounters daily.
To understand what we need to accomplish and the future of the brand or business we need to understand where the business has come from.
What strategies and campaigns have been used in the past, and how effective those have been?
The current direction of the company and where they want to be once their strategies have been achieved and their goals achieved.
- Company overarching Visions – who are you?
- Analysis of the company’s current standing – what are you?
- Current industry trends for the clients industry and consultation on the
- direction of the company. – What’s out there?
- SWOT analysis
This section is crucial so that Primark can fully understand you and your needs and how you
Secondly we need to understand the resources and processes available to you so that we
may create a strategy that works and will achieve the goals that have been set out.
- Business Goals and objectives – what do you want achieve as a business?
- What is your business Mission?
- Operational processes – How you do business
- Guiding Values – what drives your company
- Proposed Budget – the general estimations
- Final Budget – the final confirmed costs and forecasts
Establish clear, concise goals that enable you to reach your targets.
Thirdly now we need to establish your goals and objectives and what we are going to do to
accomplish your goals and maintain your success into the future, to do that we must create
focused solutions and begin the process of implementing your new strategy.
- The businesses goals for the current marketing strategy – what was needed at the time?
- What needs to change to improve your strategy – How can we help you?
- What can we offer? – This is what we do…
- Confirmed strategy outline and objectives
Who are you?
Analysis of the current standing and vision of what we should achieve.
How, Where and Why you exist to function and how to grow market share.
We execute the strategy that fits you best, ensuring consistent, measurable results.
To actively engage in a market, a business must understand the market! We offer market analytic research which provide us with the information needed to create an effective strategy and measure the success of your current campaigns
Possibly one of the most important factors to consider is the branding of your company; how will it look to your markets and what will their reactions to your brand be; what kind of message are you communicating to the public
The basic forms of advertising mediums that are going to be used in the strategy are important to consider, they are going to be the face and mouth of your company and will communicate your brand to the target markets and general public.
Engage the market to ensure the maximum exposure for the campaign. Streamline processes by iterating and managing relationships around the strategy. Reach people where they are, make sure that the medium is appropriate for the market.
To effectively implement, we need to consider the following:
- Professionals and Leaders – Old-hands that have the experience to teach what we can’t learn other than by their experience.
- Statistical Research – What to do, say, think and how to act. The world is at your doorstep.
- Industry specific – What’s hot and what’s not, what change is coming and what’s new on the scene?
- Market Relevance – Are you accessible by your current market; where are your consumers, where are your competitors and everything in-between.
Creating a successful brand is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Gearing to your Target Segment – Dividing your market into segments and communicating to each to ensure the best possible ROI.
- Designing and Aesthetics – How will everything look, feel and relate to the campaign? Design is more than just good looks!
- The Design Longevity – How long will this design last until an alteration is needed? Is it forward thinking or trend following?
- The Cross-Cultural Implications – Would there be any social-cultural implications regarding symbols or colours?
You can only plan so much and then you’ve got to grit your teeth and go for it!
Executing all your branded products and starting your promotional strategies are the priorities here.
- Start your new Promotional strategy
- Give the Gifts that keep on giving
- Execution of activations
- Press releases and Events
While the strategy is doing what it does best – bringing you market share
We will constantly monitor its rate of communication and control the flow of communication in one area or market to the other over the dedicated time period!
- Monitoring the progress
- Controlling the information flow
Stay ahead of the game with up to the minute information of the campaign
Part of our winning formula is to monitor, analyse and report on progress of a campaign. This is how we ensure that we exceed your targets consistently and ensure we move forward.
- Reporting Useful Information
- Iterate and Improve
How do we execute your strategy into its respective market? And what are we executing anyway?
Here at Primark we implement and execute the strategies and integrated marketing campaigns the we have designed in conjunction with the creative idea generations and the over arching vision of your company and implementation of the process of producing promotional tools using relevant market information to be used in the strategies to create a effective marketing campaign that will successfully achieve your goals and create a competitive advantage.
Dealing with the “How” is saying how we make your visions a reality. What does Primark actually execute?
We implement and execute the entire marketing communication plan that was initially designed by integrating all the aspects of your business and considering the aims of the business. The execution of these strategies is the physically beginning of the strategic plan into the market and making contact with your targeted segment.
Understanding what we actually do and how we go about doing is a good way to keep you in the loop of where your investments are moving and that you can trust they are moving in the right direction.
When do we begin the process of executing your new marketing strategy and why do we do we do business the way we do?
The process of executing your new marketing strategy begin with the certainty that all the basis have been covered; that your marketing campaign is ready to see the light of the public eye and begin to fulfil your goals.
Knowing when your strategy is ready can be tracked by when the plan is initially presented to you, and the initial goals you have set out to achieve have been planned for. Once the presentation is a success, promotional tools and strategic implementation are executed! And put into practice.
The process of designing your strategic plans in the way we do is because we are the best at what we do and this is the process that works the most effectively to establish your brand and achieve your goals in the most efficient and effective way.
In this final phase of the process of creating the best marketing strategies, we now return to the board room and analyse the success, profitability and changes in the market and your own company based on the influences of the newly design campaign. Some of the following are the measurement tools we use:
- Metric Measurement
- Return Margin Measurement – ROA, ROI,
- Profit Margin Measurement -– Gross Profit, Operating Profits, Net Profit
- Feedback Research
Designing and conception of factors of success would have been established with you in the idea generation phase, in this phase they are measured in conjunction with Primark’s own success measurement standards to reach a consensus on the success of the strategy and how adjustments can be made where needed.
- Cross measurement of success factors – Cross measuring the success factors of the strategy with the actually success of the campaign
- Cross measurement of your initial goals and company goals as a whole with the success of the current strategy.
- Presenting fluid and concise results – the initial planning of reporting documents.
- Recommendations and adjustments on current strategy for future growth.
The Success of the Strategy and campaign once measured is formulated into an understandable report which will be displayed and presented to you. After the initial report back, we offer consultation services on how to act upon the success of your strategy so that you can strike while the iron is hot!
- Presenting what the success of the strategy is will help you understand as the decision maker what to do next.
- Growth is essential! Iteration on this strategy will create a lasting success campaign and competitive advantage, adapting your strategy on a regular basis will ensure you stay ahead of the game!
Metrics are forms of measurement that are established jointly by Primark and you
We use these metrics to create the aims and goals that we need to achieve and the terms of success and bounds of the marketing strategy. The Metrics are established in conjunction with your goals and your company’s goals as a whole, combine with the success factors of the marketing strategy to ensure a solid marketing direction that although strong is still flexible to fluctuations in the market.
ROI/ Return on Investment
The ROI is primarily used to establish the returns share holders are likely to obtain on a return from their investments into a venture or in our case a marketing strategy. This ratio assists us in understanding the length of profitability from implementing the marketing strategy based on past marketing strategy returns.
ROA/ Return on Assets
ROA is best used to compare historical data of the performance of the marketing strategy and business campaign from period to period, and for comparing competing marketing strategies that are also currently in place.
The measuring of you overall sales is necessary to be used as a baseline amount of income from which we can draw conclusions on how marketing strategy has improved your overall income and sales for a period.
Operating profits are established by deducting marketing, administration, depreciation and R&D costs from the gross margin to create operating profits which are used to measure the operation’s efficiency and how it has been affected with the new strategies.
Net profits is the final goal measurement margin, we need to find the increases in net profit margin to demonstrate the successful gaining of market share and of increase profits for the company over the new marketing strategy implementation period.
View our work
Let our work speak for itself, we hand craft each pixel and inspect every ink drop to ensure that nothing is less than perfect, every time.
Like what your seeing?
Then don't hesitate and get in touch with us. We won't bite.